Bike Box Hire How to Pack a Bike Box Alan, delivered to your door suitable for Road Bikes,Mountain Bikes, Triathlon Bikes, TT, Sportives, Training Camps,Touring and Iron Man.
1. Remove pedals - always do this whilst the wheels are still on the bike.
2. Remove wheels and deflate tyres - fix them in to the lid of the bike box using your wheel skewers, Front wheel on the left first followed by Rear Wheel cassette inwards.
3. Remove stem with handlebars still attached, or remove handlebars from the faceplate.
4. Secure the frame in to the bike box. The bike should be right side bike down with the chainset at the bottom of the box.
5. Fix the handlebars, seat post and pedals in the remaining available straps.
6. Insert the anti-crush pole and ensure it does not make contact with your spokes before closing the lid. Use the top foam insert to guide the pole in to lid of the box.